Nominations are now open for the HHSA Annual Riding Awards for the competition year of 2016. These awards will be presented at our Annual Breeders Evening. This will be held on the Friday evening of the Sydney CDI, 28/04/2017 at approximately 7:00pm. (Venue to be decided)
Please see the below conditions of entry:
- Must be current financial member of HHSA (you should have a current Black membership card)
- These awards are ‘self nominated awards’ see online link below.
- Best 3 Performances from the calendar year of 2016 will be considered
- For Young Dressage Horses competitions from: 01/08/2015 to 31/07/2016
- Horses must be registered Hanoverian/Rhineland
- Any breach of the EA &/or FEI Equine Anti-Doping and Medication Control Policy, received in the twelve month period disqualifies both horse and rider from being eligible to apply.
- Nominations Close 31st March 2017
- The final decision is at the in the last discretion of HHSA Committee.
The online application form can be found here: Annual awards form
The 3rd Annual running of the HHSA Young Horse Competition at the Gatton Indoor, QLD last weekend. This competition is open to all Horses and Ponies, not just Hanoverians. Many members helped on the day, thank you to every one of them. Special thanks must go to Dean Izzard, Anthony Reckin, Kim Kulper, Clare Muller, Janette Lewis, Kirsty Phillips and Kaitlin Colless, this small band of happy workers did their best to keep smiles on everyone’s faces. Sue Crockett was our professional photographer: suecrockettphotography.com/photography.php?sec=dressage Photos are available on her website (photograph folders can be found in the sidebar). (more…)
Welcome to the HHSA 2017 (revised) YH Competition 19th February 2017
Please note the important rider information below:
The Hanoverian Horse Society of Australia (HHSA) is pleased to announce that their Annual General Meeting will be held at Il Piatto Italian Restaurant, 2 Wallgrove Rd, Horsley Park, NSW 2175 on Friday 21 October 2016 at 6:30pm.
The Hanoverian Horse Society of Australia invites you to attend the Thomas Muehlenbeck Clinic.
Congratulations: to Cheryl O’Brien of Remi Stud on winning the Stallion service from Celle State Stud Germany.
How would you like opportunity to design and breed the Hanoverian foal of your dreams! Choose a Celle Stallion & with one dose, from IHB, it can be yours with the winning raffle ticket!
Tickets $10.00 each. Limited number will be sold. DRAWN July 28, 2016 or prior if sold out.
Thank you to Landgestut Celle and International Horse Breeders for their continued support.
The HHSA has enjoyed another very successful Annual National Tour, with Maren Schlender from the Hannoveraner Verband being the guest German classifier for 2016. For the second year the tour incorporated the registration of Rhineland foals. (more…)
Welcome to Hanoverian Horse Society of Australia 2016 Autumn Sales Catalogue.
The overall concept of the sales catalogues we produce each year is to offer a superb selection of quality Hanoverian horses for buyers to view in one convenient publication. (more…)