The Hanoverian Horse Society of Australia invites you to attend the Thomas Muehlenbeck Clinic.
Thomas Muehlenbeck: Pferdewirtschaftsmeister, EA Level 3 Dressage Specialist, EA QLD National Coach of the year.
Thomas has the ability to work with all levels of horse/rider combinations and has brought countless riders though the levels to Grand Prix. He has a classical approach to dressage, concentrating on suppleness and harmony and effective communication between horse and rider.
Open to all riders of all levels and disciplines.
The clinic will be held in the Gold Coast Hinterland at Que Sera Farm’s fabulous indoor arena located at Biddaddaba, Queenland.
- Clinic partially funded by Equestrian Queensland Grant
- Further $25.00 discount for HHSA financial members
- Lessons must be paid in full in advance to secure your position in a clinic.
- Young riders encouraged to attend.
- All paperwork to be forwarded to HHSA website e-mail, as per application form. email@example.com
- All initial enquiries to Kim Kulper 0409 852 060 or Janette Lewis 0407 144 403
Clinic and Venue Information
Date: Friday October 28 and Saturday October 29, 2016
Venue: Que Sera Farm 611 Biddaddaba Creek Road Biddaddaba, Qld 4275
Kay Sutherland mobile: 0429 810 668
Please complete and submit the Clinic Waiver and Booking Form indicated below.
The Horse Health Declaration to be completed and handed in on day/s attending clinic.