The Hanoverian Horse Society of Australia invites you to attend the Anna Sophie Fiebelkorn clinics being held following the Sydney CDI. Clinics are being held in Victoria, Canberra & Queensland. Due to Anna Sophie’s popularity there are strict conditions pertaining to clinics.
- HHSA Members and previous clinic attendees take priority.
- $20.00 discount for HHSA members.
- Number of lessons per day will be limited. A reserve list will be in place.
- Lessons must be paid in full in advance to secure your position in a clinic.
- Young riders encouraged to attend. The HHSA Young Rider subsidy applies to this clinic.
- All paperwork to be forwarded to HHSA website e-mail, as per application form. firstname.lastname@example.org
- All initial enquiries to Dean Izzard as below.
Clinics & Venues
11th & 12th May –385 Five Mile Rd
Gayle Maule: 0416 193 293
13th to 15th May – Canberra Performance Horses, ACT.
Nina Boyd: 0427 625 703
16th & 17th May – EQuest Dressage, Elimbah QLD
Dean Izzard: 07 5497 4883 or 0412 177 818
Please complete & submit the Clinic Waiver & Booking Form indicated below. Horse Health Declaration to be completed and handed in on day/s attending clinic.
Clinic Booking Form -Updated
HHSA – Young Rider Subsidy Claim Form
HHSA – Horse Health Declaration