The Hanoverian Horse Society of Australia invites you to attend the Anna Sophie Fiebelkorn clinics being held following the Sydney CDI. Clinics are being held in New South Wales & Queensland. Due to Anna Sophie’s popularity there are strict conditions pertaining to clinics.
- HHSA members and previous clinic attendees take priority.
- Lessons must be paid in full in advance to secure your position in a clinic.
- Number of lessons per day will be limited. A reserve list will be in place.
- All paperwork to be forwarded to HHSA website e-mail, as per application form. email@example.com
- All enquiries to Dean Izzard as below.
4th to 6th May – Revelwood Stud, Somersby NSW
David Shoobridge: 02 4372 2011 or 0417 859 086
7th to 9th May – EQuest Dressage, Elimbah QLD
Dean Izzard: 07 5497 4883 or 0412 177 818
Please complete & submit the Clinic Waiver & Booking Form indicated below.
Horse Health Declaration to be completed and handed in on day/s attending clinic.
Anna Sophie Fiebelkorn Clinic Booking Form 2014
Application for Day Membership
Horse health Dec. ASF Clinic 2014
HHSA Clinic Waiver Disclaimer