Nominations are now open for the HHSA Annual Riding Awards for the competition year of 2016. These awards will be presented at our Annual Breeders Evening. This will be held on the Friday evening of the Sydney CDI, 28/04/2017 at approximately 7:00pm. (Venue to be decided)
Please see the below conditions of entry:
- Must be current financial member of HHSA (you should have a current Black membership card)
- These awards are ‘self nominated awards’ see online link below.
- Best 3 Performances from the calendar year of 2016 will be considered
- For Young Dressage Horses competitions from: 01/08/2015 to 31/07/2016
- Horses must be registered Hanoverian/Rhineland
- Any breach of the EA &/or FEI Equine Anti-Doping and Medication Control Policy, received in the twelve month period disqualifies both horse and rider from being eligible to apply.
- Nominations Close 31st March 2017
- The final decision is at the in the last discretion of HHSA Committee.
The online application form can be found here: Annual awards form