Welcome to the HHSA 2017 (revised) YH Competition 19th February 2017
Please note the important rider information below:
- Stable Warden Anthony: 0437838059 on the unlocking of stables you will be given a ‘wrist band’ which entitles you to the welcome BBQ Dinner. Additional wrist bands can be purchased at the BBQ for $5:00. (A stable plan is posted at the entry to the breezeways, and can be found on this page) Please ensure you use your allocated stable.
- First Aid Officer: Dean 0412177818
- Gear Steward: Anthony 0437838059
- On Call Vet: Exclusively Equine Veterinary Services: 07 5411 4554
- Horse Health Declaration ‘See Attached to this e-mail’. http://www.qld.equestrian.org.au/sites/default/files/HHD%20June%202016%20final.pdf These to handed in Gear Check. No Horse Health Declaration (HHD) = no ride. Blank HHD’s will be available in office if needed and can also be found in the PDF below for the day as well.
- Callers not allowed.
- Please be familiar with the recent Rule Changes regarding bits and equipment. We have an official Steward at this event.
- If you have volunteered for a job, THANKYOU, there will be a ‘Workers Roster’ with Gear Steward (Anthony) please check in for your job. We mainly need help with area set up Saturday night and take town Sunday after competition.
- You are most welcome to wear your club, sponsor, smart polo type shirts for this event. Please note sleeveless shirts are not acceptable. Riding Jackets optional.
- The HHSA encourages non riding members, and non EA Members to complete a day membership form. These will be kept with the ‘Gear Steward’
- Presentations will be after each class.
- Arena Familiarisation will be available up until about 6pm on Saturday afternoon. On Sunday am, there is no access allowed into the competition arena.
- Ice buckets, sponges and scrapers will be provided at the warm up and entry to stable areas. Please be familiar with the EA Hot Weather Policy: http://www.equestrian.org.au/sites/default/files/Equestrian%20Australia%20Hot%20Weather%20Policy.pdf
Most importantly: Have fun, stay as cool as you can, and look after each other and your Equines.
The HHSA Team: Janette, Kim, Kaitlin, Clare, Dean & Anthony.
Rugs & Prizes will be awarded.
Click below for you need on the day
HHSA 2017 Gatton Championships
Click on the brochure below for the 2017 Gatton Schedule