All interested breeders, whether HHSA members or not, are invited to join us for an evening of great company and a Q & A Session with Dr Werner Schade, Breeding Manager of the Hanoveraner Verband on 19th February at Benchmark Hanoverians, 303 Tallegalla Road, Tallegalla QLD. Come along and find out what stallions are trending in Germany, what lines are working well together and what stallions you can use if you are seeking a particular trait or characteristic. Starting at 5:00pm with foal registrations and progressing to an informal dinner and Q & A at 6:00pm, we hope to see you all there!
- 2020 National Hanoverian & Rhineland Tour Report
- Celle State Stud – Stallion Service Raffle
- 2019 Classification Tour and Introducing our Newly Licensed Stallions!
- DRAW- HHSA Young Horse Championships & Med- GP Qualifier (9th and 10th Feb 2019)
- QLD Breeders’ Information Evening
- 2019 Annual Tour
- 2019 Committee Members
- Prestige VDL – Stallion Service raffle